Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome Notes from the Beautiful Pn. Fara

Dear Amazing Students

First of all, thank you for reading this blog.
I would appricate if we could use this blog is stricly for our Sejarah topics. If there is any changes I will let you know.

As we are concerned, this ICT area, I would like to try this approach to you guys, (i dont know if there are other teachers do the same thing like I do - I hope I be the first one.. he he he..) This is to prepare you if you are at the university level.

Here are some of our Sejarah class rules & regulations:

1. One Buku NOTA & One Buku LATIHAN (size A4 - the big one)
2. Please submit your notes & latihan ON TIME
3. Please make sure you get your photostate notes paste in the Buku Nota
4. All mind mapping need to be hand written
5. Do not give me any excuses if you lost your buku Nota (hardcopy), as I prepare you softcopy notes
6. Do not make so much noise in class while I am giving you lecture and consider your neighbour next door
7. Please rise your hand to address your questions.
8. Read sejarah as a story book
9. Do not stress during Sejarah class :-))))
10. Please respect me and your classmate. As I always repect you as my fellow students.
11. ENJOY

If there is any changes or additional regarding our Rules & Regulations, I shall inform you.

This is my first time using this learning approach, apologize me if there is any mistake I've made. But I will improve my notes from time to time. Futhermore, I highly appricate if you could give me suggestion on how to improve our notes.

Thank you


Much love & respect,
Puan Fara Azura Mazli Binti Md Razalli a.k.a Pn. Fara

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 23, 2008 at 2:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

1st comment...^_^

 
At February 29, 2008 at 1:39 AM , Blogger Aliyah said...

oh hi, pn fara. i'm not same school with you. thanks a lot for posting notes. really helps me out. continue posting notes, btw. anyway, how and how to enjoy sejarah? :D

 
At March 17, 2008 at 7:32 AM , Blogger sookyee. said...

I found this site through searching the net.

Not searching for the tips for test, but searching for the text books index because i left my textbook in the school..

As you can see, I'm not a student from you're school.
I'm form 5 now and tomorrow I'll have a "intervarsi" or whatever test.

I'm one, who tends to spend my time in front of the com the whole day. So I guess your sites, form 4 and 5, and your efforts do really helps a lot and yes..

I think you're the first teacher who does like this and yea, continue with it!! You rocks!

P.S.: I always get below 20marks for History.

P.S.S.: I'm form smksbs... ssshhh!

 
At May 3, 2008 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Cikgu Fara Azura said...

Thank you for all your comments. The reasons why Im doing this is for the betterment of our future.

Sure you can have the notes. Those notes are not for display, but for us to read and appricate the history itself.

God bless!!

 
At December 28, 2008 at 1:39 AM , Blogger AngieLynn said...

hi pn fara. i'm a student from smk st.Michael, sabah. i'm going to be in form 4 next year(2009) so i'm surfing the web for form 4 sejarah materials.(i'm not really good at sejarah.. that's why.. haha.. so i'm going to start studying early..). when i read the notes, it really helped me to understand the text book better..
hmm.. i'm really worried about my sejarah as it will be more difficult then the form 3's, with the esei and such.. so pn.. if there's any history related tips that you can share.. please write it in your blog..^^ it will be most helpful.. thankyou..=DD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home